Researching and knowing the different options in advance can relieve stress during a difficult time. Some things to consider are:
- Would you prefer pet cremation or burial
- Would you like a viewing and visitation?
- What is your budget?
- Are there special items that you want to stay with your pet?
- Would you like the cremated remains to come home with you?
- Do you plan to spread the cremated remains? If so, where?
- What style of urn would best represent your pet?
- Would you like other keepsake items such as a pendant or paw print?
Our Guide to Planning Ahead might help to answer some of these questions and can be downloaded here.
You can also submit your prearranged plans to us by submitting the following form:
And, if you have additional questions, just pick up the phone. Give us a call at (604) 924-1160 or send us an email – email@example.com. We promise to respond within 24 business hours.